Sabah Trip - Part 1

Monday 11 December 2017

Sabah- Land under the Wind


My first flight experience dedicated to this beautiful place when I am in my first or second year of degree.
Back then, I am so so so excited as i don't have the chance to travel when i am younger. 
My friend even gave away her window seat to me ! how kind of her *hehe*

Now, I am back to this lovely place to visit my babe for life, Adela who studying in Sabah!!
Pretty Monkeys haha

Thanks to this two love birds, my bf  and I not need to plan for this trip ! syok heh


1st destination: Kundasang (1.5 hr from KK town)
  • Attractions along the way to Kundasang:
  1. Kinabalu Park





2. Desa Farm (New Zealand in M'sia)
  • Gelato ice cream is a must to try YUMS






   


The place that we stay at: Crystal Hill

Mountain Kinabalu is just in front of us  !




Open door see mountain *kai men jian shan* 

To be continued :)









Post a Comment

Instagram ( @lengasaumi )

© Leng Asaumi. Design by FCD.